December "Swap of the Month"
What's inside December’s "Swap of the Month"?
2. Black Recycled Bottle Gloves with Text Capability
The QR Code brought you to this page! Scroll down to learn all about the October "Swap of the Month" and how to receive a discount code for the January "Swap of the Month"!
How to Grow: Soak Paper in water overnight. Tear up and plant under a thin layer of soil. Water daily until seeds germinate in 1-3 weeks.
DISCOUNTS OF THE MONTH!
1. Please be sure to check out Dunn Road Roots for this month's exclusive discount just for Attempting Less! Enjoy 30% off with code ATTEMPTING LESS at checkout!
1. Please be sure to check out The Silk Treatment for this month's exclusive discount just for Attempting Less! Enjoy 20% off their silk pillow cases with code ATTEMPTINGLESS!
What are this month’s Swaps replacing?
MOM TIP: These hats and gloves are made from recycled plastic water bottles. It's turning trash into treasure!
PRO-MOM TIP: Next time you go shopping for clothing or accessories, take a look at the label and see what it is made of. Opt for clothing and accessories made from recycled fibers OR shop second hand!
How did you help the environment?
- You saved plastic water bottles from heading to the landfill!
- Your product was sent in a recycled, recyclable, and reusable bubble mailer
- Planted a tree (every order with Attempting Less plants one tree!)
- Eliminated unnecessary paper inserts by scanning your QR code
- Plant Wildflowers with your QR code!
Make sure to join the Facebook Group "Low Waste Attempters" for updates, special discounts, mystery gift cards, and more!
Loved this swap and can't wait to see what's in our January "Swap of the Month"?
To receive 10% off your January "Swap of the Month", please post a picture on Facebook or Instagram of your Swaps in use and make sure to TAG @attemptingless. (If your account is Private I may not be able to see the tag so please DM or email me so I can get you your discount!)